Immediate full-time opening to serve children and families in Anderson County; Flexible daily appointment schedules centered on provision of services to families with appointments typically scheduled between 8:00-5:00 on weekdays;
Secondary office space within your personal home offers flexibility in office hours; Utilize personal vehicle to travel to family homes within service area; Validated work-related expenses will be reimbursed; Necessary office-related supplies for secondary home office space will be provided.
- EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in the following areas: Child/Human Development Education: Early Childhood, Special Education, or Elementary Education
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Public Health
- Social Work
- JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Family Training/Special Instruction to educate and assist families of developmentally delayed and special needs children;
- Assessment of children with families;
- Provide Service Coordination to assist families in securing services;
- Report all Family Training/Special Instruction and Service Coordination activities;
- Assist families in applying for services relevant to meeting the needs of the child and family;
- Maintain qualifications and training;
- Continue education and training to remain in compliance with state training standards.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Driver's License
- Reliable Vehicle
- Vehicle Insurance
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- 1 year of experience in the field of early childhood education, or
- 1 year experience working with infants and toddlers; or
- 1 year experience working with children ages birth to 5 years with disabilities.